Hi everyone and welcome back to The Coveted Lifestyle!
I really can’t believe this is happening but I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much to Rock The Beauty for nominating me for this award, go check out their blog as it is amazing! I’ll link it here for you https://rockthebeautyblog.wordpress.com.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma for bloggers who inspire and motivate. It also helps bloggers to communicate and interact with each other.
MISTERY BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Nominate 10 – 20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
Share a link to your best post(s)
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I am a massive Disney fan, like huge. I literally know near enough every Disney song word for word and have visited Disney 3 times, twice to Disneyland Paris and once to Orlando (hoping to go again next year). My favourite princesses is Rapunzel and Belle and I literally can’t choose a favourite film because I love them all.
- I have 2 cats that I love so much. They are Maine Coon’s they are so fluffy and quite big for a cat. I have a ginger one called Fozzie after Fozzie Bear from the Muppets and I have a Black/Silvery coloured one called Nala (I named her Nala before all the major Youtubes started calling their pets it) after Nala from The Lion King.
- I love singing, although I don’t do it in many people’s company. I sing literally all the time when I am on my own and in my car because I know I’m along and can sing as loud as I want. When I am around other people I’m quite shy with singing so I don’t tend to sing much around other people.
ROCK THE BEAUTY’S QUESTIONS
1. Do you have any siblings?
No I don’t, I’m an only child which has its benefits but also its flaws. I love being an only child but I don’t like how I’ll never be an auntie by blood, I’ll only ever be one through marriage which sucks.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. What is your all time favorite song?
I’d say Drops of Jupiter by Train, I really have a strong love for that song and when I got to hear it live was one of my best experiences ever. If I was to choose my favourite dance song of all time it has to be Dirty by Christina Agulera as I literally dance my heart out to that song.
4. What is your favorite place/country that you have visited?
It has to be Orlando. One of the most amazing trips I’ve ever been on as I got to go see The Wizarding World of Harry Potter which I the time I was a massive fan off (still am but was even bigger at the time). I’ve actually had the same home screen on my phone for the past 5 years (I’ve had 3 phones in that time) and it was a photo I took of Hogwarts when there. I also got to swim with a dolphin which was amazing.
5. What kind of phone you have?