Hi everyone and welcome back to The Coveted Lifestyle!
So as you guys all know, recently I got nominated for the Liebster Award and to my surprise I’ve been nominated again! I am so grateful to be nominated for these things as I didn’t think when I first started my blog that anything like this would happen to me. If you haven’t checked out my last Liebster Award post I’ll leave a link to it here but the Liebster award is all about discovering new blogs. Discovering new blogs is part of the reason my blog has grown as I’ve been able to connect with so many different bloggers.
My amazing nomination has came from Alex over at In A World Of My Own. I discovered her on Twitter (if you don’t follow me on there I’ll leave my Twitter handle down below) and her blog is amazing. I’ll leave a link to her blog here.
1. Once nominated, thank the blogger that nominated you, and leave a link to their blog!
2. Answer the questions they have asked you
3. Nominate other bloggers and let them know you nominated them
4. Ask those you have nominated some new questions
So the questions I got asked by Alex was;
1. What made you want to start your own blog?
At the start of the year I wanted to create something I could do in my spare time part from seeing my friends and my boyfriend and something that I could be proud of. I’d tried blogging before but never stuck to it and I love watching Youtube but I wasn’t confident enough to start a Youtube channel so decided on a blog instead and The Coveted Lifestyle happened.
2. If you were to be stuck on a desert island, what three beauty/fashion items would you take with you?
I’d definitely take lip balm as I hate having chapped lips and take lip balm everywhere with me. I’d also moisturiser as I hate having dry skin, my face feels horrible when it doesn’t have moisturiser on. I wouldn’t say I have majorly dry skin but I can tell when I don’t have moisturiser on. The final item which is a weird one would be my Calvin Klein barrette as its so comfy and I feel it would be practical for on a desert island.
3. Who is your favourite blogger?
I wouldn’t say I have a favourite blogger, I love so many and read so many so I can’t pinpoint just one person. Some of my favourites will be nominated for this award so go check them out.
4. Where is your perfect holiday destination, and why?
I have 2 for very different reasons. I’d love to go to Bora Bora because it looks stunning and I feel it could be so peaceful and relaxing holiday. I’d love to stay in one of those huts that is over the sea as I love the water and they look so pretty, very photogenic. The next place is Orlando because of Disneyland and Universal and I love those places.
5. What is your favourite beauty brand?
I literally love so many beauty brands I can’t choose just one. I love different brands for their different products for example I love The Body Shop’s skincare but haven’t tried any of their other products. I love L’oreal’s foundations but have never tried their lip products etc so I can’t full commit to saying one brands my favourite because I have so many.
6. Do you have any hobbies?
I love doing makeup and practising my makeup skills in my spare time. I don’t aspire to be a MUA or anything like that but I just want to improve my eyeshadow blending skills. I also go out jogging regularly as I was training for a 5K until it got cancelled and I’ve just continued doing it as I enjoy it.
7. What is the last thing you bought?
When writing this I had literally just been out shopping and I bought 2 autumn candles from TK Max from the brand DW Home and I also bought a backpack that I’ve wanted for ages from Primark.
8/ Winter or Summer?
Hmm this is such a hard one. I think I’ll have to say winter as summer in Scotland isn’t hot or sunny so it never feels like summer. I love winter (and autumn) because you can get all cosy in bed with a movie, blankets, have candles burning and a hot chocolate. I love winter in Edinburgh because the Christmas market comes and its one of the best part of Christmas for me. Plus I love all the outfits in the winter compared to summer.
9. Who is your favourite celebrity?
I’m not sure, for a while it was Kylie Jenner but now I love Kim Kardashian as she’s so stunning and she has the cutest kids ever. I also love Dove Cameron, I follow her on Instagram and she just has so much natural beauty and is stunning.
10. What beauty product could you not live without?
I’d probably say moisturiser as if your face is dry and has lots of dry patches then your makeup isn’t going to look good no matter what you do.
My questions for my nominees are:
- Where is your favourite place to shop?
- If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- What’s your favourite thing about Autumn/Fall?
- Liquid lipstick or Normal Lipstick?
- Sweets or Chocolate?
- If you could create one beauty product what would it be?
- If you could collab with any brand what brand would it be?
- What’s your favourite beauty product right now?
- Why did you choose the name you have for your blog?
I want to thank Alex again and everyone who reads my blog for all the support and love you show, I love you all for it.